Followers

Home

Friday, 12 August 2016

Z is for

Morning all - early one for me today.

Got lots to do in the crafting way. 

So here is my card for today - a tag

z is for Zebra with pearls !!! 


First I stamped onto my tag using the New Clarity Stamp 


Masked the Zebra 


Then using different shades of orange and yellow distress inks coloured the tag


Added some pearls to make a "sun" - definition and a spotty bow. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges




Now I can not believe it is Friday again where does the time go????

We are off to the Village Hall tonight to take up our "potato in a bucket" to have
the potatos weighed and the heaviest amount wins. All towards our Village Hall Show tomorrow. 

Got to be up early tomorrow to take our entries up for the judges and doors open 
tomorrow at 2.30 pm :) 

Here is my oldie for today over at Erikas


It is a photo of my youngest daughter and her school friends with a 
Time Capsule that they buried back in the 80''s 

As I say - were does the time go - as it seems only like yesterday 

Thank you all who commented yesterday about Mum and the bath. 

Will try to discuss your thoughts with her although this morning was not the time. 

Thank you for popping in and look forward to 
hearing from you again. 

Crafty hugs 








18 comments:

  1. Love your Zebra tag Pen. The colours are fab.
    As for your potato, good luck, hope it is a winner.
    Loving your old photo too, that takes me back. I think we did a time capsule at school too although I now can't remember where we buried it. Happy days!

    Enjoy your weekend and thanks for popping by and sharing an oldie today,

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag, the zebra stamp is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your zebra tag Pen. It's a real eye catcher. A lovely photo of your daughter and her friends. Time capsules are a really fun idea. We live in a cottage dated 1617 and when we had a stud wall built several years ago we put in a time capsule which included details of the village builder who did the job. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great take on our spots and stripes theme Pen, a really clever interpretation, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab photo for your Oldie Pen and what a teriffic tag, love the orange shades and the lovely image, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation over at Allsorts "Spots and Stripes" Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours and I like how you have incorporated the pearls into a sun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore that stamp, and appreciate you sharing how you made it. For some reason, I have a ton of trouble understanding masks. They are NOT intuitive to me, but your photos helped me understand how you did it.

    Great choice for word and illustration, and wonderful way to incorporate the pearl(s).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab tag! and that is a stunning stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  10. a fantastic tag & image & thank you for the explanation ;) xXx
    My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Zebra stamp, so striking! The sunset background is the perfect backdrop for it too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The pearly sun is fabulous and that Zebra stamp is looks great on the warm background, great tag.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A stunning tag. That stamp is beautiful. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful, bold tag and a very clever way to get the pearls in xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those zebra stamps and that orange background. Great use of the pearls too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great tag and love the pearly sun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You've captured the heat of Africa beautifully on your tag and I love the pearl twist.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous tag, love your zebras with pearls and your orange background sets them off beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us at Bizzy Becs for our Anything Goes Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen