Followers

Home

Thursday, 1 September 2016

Balloon joy

Morning all 

Trying to catch up with my computer work, so will get my blog 
done a bit earlier than last night. 

Was not very easy trying to write my blog on the tablet last night, 
while watching the Motor bikes.... 

So here I am today, just back from the Village Hall Coffee Morning
good time up there today. Very small turn out but sold 5 cards...bonus. 

Got to make a box over the next few days to hold 12 cards for a present to have 
been watching You Tube for ideas. 

But in the mean time here is a card I have made with 2 different dies. 


I have used one of my background papers mounted onto black card. 

Then used a balloon die to cut out the balloons from scraps of card.
Then die cut out the stars. 

Added them to the background paper - drew in the "ribbons strings" 
and added a Kanban Sentiment. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges



Thank you for popping in today and I look forward to seeing you again

Glad I am feeling better today, not sure what was wrong apart from everything 
was going wrong. I felt really drained by the evening. 
Many be I should put it down to the Moon...

Do you get affected by the "pull of the Moon"???

Well best get on, really need to try out my new sewing machine, was wanting 
to have a go yesterday. Well that was the plan, but thought NO best wait. 

Have a great day 

Crafty hugs 







3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous background and some lovely dies used here.
    Thank you for joining our 'Use two dies' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card Pen and lovely background. Well done on your sales today. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely creation for our die theme this week, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen