Followers

Home

Saturday, 24 September 2016

Bottles and a pint

Morning all 

thought I would get  in early today and do my blog before the day starts. 

Here is my card which I made yesterday. 


I have used Card-io stamps to make this card stamping in various colours
mounting onto snippets of green card 
onto a Craftwork Cards Dotty Card blank. 

Bottles and a pint just right for the man in your house. 

The glass I cut out in card and mounted onto the stamped image 
as I wanted the leaves behind the glass. Just gave the white card a hint of 
colour to look like it was full with cider. 

Has to be cider as we live in West Country :) 

Then I have added a sentiment from Pollyanna Pickering. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge




Thank you to those who commented yesterday about my concerns and Mums 
new chair. I have spoken to her and she is determined to have it. 

So not much more I can do about it. 

All I can do is to advice...as best I can ... with the information I have. 

So once again thank you 

Have a great day and see you tomorrow 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Pen what a lovely autumnal male card. The bottles are so cute.
    Shame about your Mum's chair but maybe she will really enjoy it?

    Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen, lovely card, super design and love the Autumnal colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen,
    wonderful autumnal card, and such a super design too.
    Have a lovely weekend, and try not to worry.
    I was given one of those chairs last week, but without the massage part.
    The electric moving parts is ace, and so good for relaxing.
    I used to have a 2 seater settee with recliners, but once the foot part came up I couldn't get it down again as my legs wern't strong enough to push it back down.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great masculine card in lovely warm Autumnal colours Pen, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations and Penny Black and More challenges this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely man card Pen. Really like the leaf border in those colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours - thank you for entering the Craft Barn challenge and good luck in the draw xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations for our 'One for the Boys' challenge and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the colours of the leaves and the sentiment is great! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more!
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very lovely card, great elements for male! Beautiful autumnal colours.
    Thank you for sharing over at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen