Followers

Home

Sunday, 11 September 2016

Bright and beautiful

Now is it still the afternoon or is it getting to the evening. 

Another day has gone by and thought while the roast is cooking would 
pop in to see you and say thank you for your visit today. 

How is your weekend? Mine busy but nice weather and had a bit of 
time out in the garden this afternoon. 

Here is my card for today. 


I have used IndigoBlu Dog stamp which I chose as a winning stamp 

Stamped with black permanent ink onto a scrap of white card
 and then used Cosmic Shimmer watercolour
paints to colour in the dogs "All Bright and Beautiful"

Then to keep the them of Bright and Beautiful mounted onto various bright 
snippet papers from my stash. 

Cut up a A4 white card to make a A5 card blank. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



Enjoy the  rest of the day. Hope you have had a good one. 

And hope to see you again. Also will have a bit more time to chat to you 
after tomorrow all being well as I will have more time to my self. 

We will see. Take care.

Crafty hugs 







10 comments:

  1. Great fun card Pen, love all those critters and the bright colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp and your card is brilliant. Lovely bright colours. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright colours you've used on this gorgeous stamp.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Pen. Bet you had fun colouring in that great stamp. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card Pen! As Barb says, I bet you had fun doing all that colouring too.

    Sorry I'm a bit late commenting, been a busy week so far here.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a bright fun card Pen. Well done and Thank you for joining in with the IndigoBlu Blog Challenge again. Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your dogs, great entry you've made for us at the IndigoBlu blog Challenge. I wish you good luck
    Hugs Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love this Pen - brilliant!Thanks for joining the IndigoBlu challenge and good luck! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This certainly is bright and beautiful! I love the kibble pets. Thanks for entering the blog challenge! Maxine x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen