Followers

Home

Tuesday, 27 September 2016

Cakes for tea

A very good evening to you all this Tuesday. 

How has your day been? Mine has been OK, shopping first thing this morning, 
and pottering around today at home. 

Thank you to all those who left their thoughts about the Proverb I left about Money and "life"
it certainly gave food for thought.... did it not? 

Well today I have made this card with snippets from my stash. 


I found a piece of corrugated cardboard with a pattern of dots on and cut that to size.

Then rummaged in my ribbon stash and found a few strips of ribbon to use. 

Used up the end of a red tape roll !!

And added it all together onto a Craft work Cards spotty card blank. 

Added a sentiment from my box of bibs and bobs with gems from the bottom of my tub!!

All in all came together quite nice with an added pink bow. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges



Wonder why all day it rains and then in the evening the sun decides to come out?

Fingers crossed that tomorrow the weather will be better and I get a chance to get 
out in the garden. There is loads now to tidy and to put in the compost bin. 

Just caught up watching Victoria .... get programmes but wonder if it has 
been dramatised for TV. Mum was saying she would not watch it as Victoria was 
"not a good Queen - giving a Cow a name she had given to one of her Children"??

Not sure if that is right - but would I feel bad to have an animal named after me? 
Would I feel it wrong, or being nasty? 

What do you think.. ? 

Anyway best dash.
Take care and chat tomorrow. 

Crafty hugs 

x

PS.... forgot to welcome my new followers which I see have joined.
Thank you and look forward to your continued visits.

:) 





8 comments:

  1. Hi Pen, lovely card, the design is super and love the fabulous ribbons.
    I'm loving Victoria, I love costum dramas and the wonderful Rufus Sewell, as for if she was a bad queeen, well I'm no monarchist, I hope the weather brightens for you tomorrow, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy card - great use of those fab ribbons. As for Victoria, I'm not watching the series but I think it's a lovely gesture to name an animal after one of your children!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen,
    what a brilliant card and very yummy looking too.
    I love your wonderful design.
    You could joint the MAWTT Challenge with this as it is open till 6pm tonight.
    Not sure about Queen Victoria as I don't know much about her other than all her Daughter's married into the Royal families of Europe.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pen,
    got my Dt hat on for this comment.
    As I said before this card is brilliant and a wonderful design.
    I love it.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge with this.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Pen; we like your sweet treat card very much here at Crafty Ribbons! Thanks for showing your card and welcome back,

    La Vikinga // DT at Crafty Ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  6. These ribbons have to be amongst my favourites. Thanks so much for joining Crafty Ribbons with your wonderful card
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. A card for a greedy one who will enjoy to have a piece of cake too! Many thanks to join us in Crafty Ribbons challenge this week and good luck from Christelle DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Pen, your mums comment about Victoria is funny, I love the series but like you wonder how much of you is true to history.
    It is a great show anyway.
    Loving your snippet card, the cake ribbon is fab. I have cake on the brain just now with our coffee morning tomorrow. Lots to do!

    Have a good day, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen