Followers

Home

Tuesday, 13 September 2016

Cats galore

Afternoon all

Thought I would get this done while I can as we have been having 
thunder, lightening and rain so internet un-plugged. 

Sun is out at the moment. Went to post a card earlier and went with a plastic bag 
Why you ask - to pick blackberries of course. Got a large bowl of them before the 
rain came. Could hear the thunder in the distance. 

Using one of my winning stamps from IndigoBlu I have made a 
Cat card for today's card. 


Stamped onto white stamping card and used my Cosmic Shimmer paints to 
paint in the cats.

Mounted onto snippets of card onto a cut down A5 card to make an A4 card.

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the 
following as I am sure you will agree Pussies are cute and cuddly :) 

Challenges



To continue on the readings from the Meditation book today's reading is 

"what they call you is one things. What you answer to is something else"

Now this is really quite interesting for me, as all throughout my life, I have had 
several different names that I answer too. 

A family name x 2 
A School name x 1 
A wife / partners name x 1 
A friends name x 2 
A blog name x 2 

Now that is what I call confusing - so think I must answer to anything 

What about you? 

Have a great rest of the day and look forward to seeing you again. 

Thank you to those who have left comments it is really appreciated 

Crafty hugs 



7 comments:

  1. I love this card all those gorgeous cats
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Pen, love all the cats different expressions :)
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous and such a gorgeous bunch of cats :-) I hope you were ok in the storm !!
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-)

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card Pen, love cats and this is a fabulous image, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pen, loving your cat medley card, so many shapes and sizes.
    I have answered to many names over the years. My least favourite at the moment is the "mooooommmmm" windge, the call of the lesser spotted child who insists mum drops everything at a moment's notice to do the slightest task!
    (Bad mummy moment! But it does get tiring after a while.)

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen