Followers

Home

Friday, 30 September 2016

Christmas Past and Oldie

Morning all and what a sunny one it is too. 

Been sorting out "stuff" today amazing how therapeutic it is but before I get 
too carried away here is my card for today. 


I have used Imagination Crafts stamp and stamped onto white card with black ink. 
Used a distress ink to make the colour around the edge and added Tonic glitter to the snow. 

Mounted onto a snippet of red card and added with red tape a snippet of ribbon 
from Crafty Ribbons 

Added a few "button" Nuvo drops 

Then mounted the topper onto a Craftwork Christmas card blank. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 






We are off the the Village Hall Harvest Festival Meal tonight which will be nice as there 
will be no cooking for me tonight. 

It is Friday (as you know) and so it is share an oldie over at Erika's 

So here is it using Hobby Art Stamps and making my own backgrounds 



Time for me to peg out the washing and maybe get a bit of gardening done.???


15 comments:

  1. Beautiful traditional Christmas card, the stamp is wonderful, great oldie too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the christmas card is stunning & I love the 'oldie' card too... the image is gorgeous & I love your backgrounds :) xXx
    Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen,
    I love your fab and super Christmas card.
    It's wonderfully created and looks very vintage too.
    Your Oldie is very sweet and a very pretty design.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pen I love the sentiment with your cute wee birdie, a super oldie. Such a lovely vintage style Christmas card too.
    A much better day here today after the wind and rain of yesterday, great drying weather for you washing!
    Hope you enjoyed your gardening?
    Thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie today, have a super weekend.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that image...makes me feel warm and cozy.Thanks for joining us at The Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely vintage Christmas card Pen and your little bird card is so pretty. Hope you have a lovely evening at the Harvest Supper. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. VERY pretty! :)
    Thanks for sharing over at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week and good luck!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, beautiful card Pen, it's a gorgeous image and your design is brilliant. I've got this stamp too but not got around to inking it up yet.
    Beautiful oldie too, have a lovely day, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the traditional Christmas card - the sentiment down the side on red is a great addition! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR September challenge, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your classic and iconic Christmas scene, Pen! And the background on your oldie is divine! I hope the sunny weather has lasted all weekend long!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely winter scene, Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen