Followers

Home

Thursday, 15 September 2016

Do we remember

Evening all. 

How has your day been today. Mine has been a good one, up at the Village 
Hall Coffee morning with my cards and over 20 people. 

When you consider we are a very small village of just over 100 folk 
we do have fun in the Village. 

Always something happening. One thing we do have is a Bring your Books and share. 
A small charge is made to "buy" a book and if you feel like bringing it back great
or bring any that you have finished with. The charge per book 20 pence bargain. 

We have Art lessons, Yoga, Bridge, Skittles, Short Mat Bowls, Parties, 
Celebrations, Harvest Festival Meal, Panto, to name just a few. 

Interesting reading today 

"Have we remembered all the important birthdays in our lives this year"

"It feels good to remember the birthdays of those who have contributed so much to our lives"

"It does not feel good to be too busy to remember"

This is another interesting thought ..... I just love making cards for people in the Village
who "remember" the birthdays to come. Sending a card in the post gives me joy. 

Like the one I posted today for Farran my Grandson who is 6 next week. 

Here is his card a special card for a special boy. 



Sorry about the picture - forgot to take a better one - only after I posted it. I did finish off 
the top by adding "6 Today" .....

And here is a photo taken on Tuesday


YES it is Christmas already in the shops. Oh and if you do not know 
it is 100 days to Christmas !!! So that is another birthday to remember

Glad I have my Christmas Cards all done now. 

Well must stop my rambles tonight 

Have a good evening 

Thank you for popping in and look forward to your visit again 

Crafty hugs 

xx 





6 comments:

  1. Evening Pen, it sounds as if you've had a good day. We have bigger village than you but also have lots going on.

    The card you have made for your grandson is lovely and colourful. I'm sure he'll love it with all those monsters. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your village sounds lovely Pen - all the good things about living an a small community, and hopefully none of the not so good. Love this card, reminds me I have a monsters stamp set here unused as yet - yours is bound to be a real hit!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great brightly coloured card I'm sure your grandson will love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lively place your little village Pen, and sounds as if you really enjoy all it has to offer.
    Fabulous fun card for your Grandsons, I'm sure he will be thrilled with it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great monster card Pen, perfect for a 6 year old.
    I didn't know you could freeze eggs, thanks for that top tip too.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your village sounds a lovely friendly place to be -fabulous monster card perfect for a 6yrs old
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen