Followers

Home

Wednesday, 14 September 2016

Frozen eggs and bees

Well a good evening to you tonight

Nearly forgot my blog today.... been  in the kitchen today 
making quiche, had a whole load of eggs to use up. 

Get Free Range eggs from Dens brother which are lovely and when the Chickens
are laying - they keep on coming. I usually freeze them if I have too many 
but at the moment not enough room in the freezer. 

Have you ever frozen eggs? So easy - put 4 or 5 in a container mix them up 
as if you were going to make scrambles eggs and freeze. 

Then when you need to bake with them just defrost and use straight away. 

Just found this picture and think this is just like Roger and his chickens. 


Roger is Dens brother and he does a lot of walking :) 

Must use this for his next birthday card. 

Well I have been making my Grandsons birthday card today 

Got a photo but it is not too good as  I have just taken it and light is not good. 

So here is my card for today


I have used the Hunkydory stamps Bees to ink the background 

Stamping the bees onto the card and then added a tag with Happy Birthday 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the 

following 

Challenge


Thank you for coming over to see me today and look forward to 
your visit again 

Have a great evening 

Crafty hugs 



8 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely Pen. Bees have a special meaning to us. I was very interested to read your tip on Freezing eggs. I didn't know you could. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super creation for our Add a Sentiment theme Pen, many thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    Never tried freezing eggs but am going to give it a try and we have more than we know what to do with the last few weeks.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen,
    what a wonderful card and such a lovely design too.
    I also have those sstamps, and haven't uded them yet.
    I have learn't something new today as I didn't know you could freeze eggs.
    Thank you for the heads up on that.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah fresh eggs can't beat them... no pun intended.
    Lovely card, great disign and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bee card and loving that chicken.
    We have Christmas stuff arriving every day at work just now and the extra tills came in last week, NO! I'm not ready haven't had my holidays yet.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that chicken image lol we used to have three chickens and with three eggs aday used to give more away then we used!-love the Bees stamps
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaah lovely and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen