Followers

Home

Sunday, 4 September 2016

H is for Handbag

Afternoon all just cooking tea 

Chicken casserole with veg from the garden so wont be long
here tonight and it is nearly ready. Last of our potatoes too :( 

Been busy day again but horrid weather outside so a day indoors again
and guess what??? I did housework.... eeekkk 

Well here is a card for today.

H is for Handbag.


Close up of the flowers  :) 


I did another Craftwork cards handbag using Cosmic Shimmer
Watercolour paints. 

Not sure you can see the shine but it is there.

Added a ribbon to attach the tag and a definition 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge 


Must dash - that is all I seem to be doing at the moment. 

Trying to get things sorted for my visit to see Mum... will only be away for a few 
days but there seems to be loads to do.

Anyway more on that nearer the time. 

Love to you all and thank you for popping in today. 

Have a great evening 

Crafty hugs 



7 comments:

  1. How fab and pretty is this. I ahve some candy on offer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative! I love the colouring against the Kraft cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and effective colouring with the Cosmic Shimmer paints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for entering the Craft Barn Alpha/Dictionary Challenge. Good Luck Mickie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty handbag. I love the colours against the craft card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, I love the design and colours you've used, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen