Followers

Home

Sunday, 25 September 2016

In the garden

Good afternoon all - hope you are having a lovely day. 

We have been over to see my Grandson Farran, her Mum Kathy and hubby Chris 
for a big breakfast and birthday cake for pudding. 

Lovely couple of hours. 

Now back and thought I would share my card for today with you. 



I started with one of my papers from my stash....


I made a whole load of gelli prints a few months ago using real fern leaves to make the images.
The Yellow and Green papers were not quite what I wanted so went for the red one. 

You can see that I have used punchinella off cut to make the circles. 


So with a Red fern leaf piece of paper I then stamped the Allium Clarity Stamps 
over the design. 

Mounted onto green card to make the red pop having used a black pen around the finished cut 
down card. 
And finally mounting onto a white card blank.

Rather pleased how a scrap / snippet of card can make a brand new design. 


I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge


Thank you for popping in and thank you so much for  your comments 
so have a great rest of the day and I will catch up tomorrow
with more thoughts and crafting all being well. 

Crafty hugs 


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Pen, lovely design and colours, mmmm birthday cake, scrumptious, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background print Pen, and I do love those allium stamps too! Good luck with the challenge and hope you enjoyed the cake x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous Pen, I like the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lovely use of real and illusory images has given your card an ethereal quality. Best wishes in the Clarity Challenge and thank you for continuing to take part. ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice very eye catching good luck in the clarity challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Pen. What a great idea to use real leaves to create your background. Thanks for joining in the Clarity Challenge this month. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great background using your leftover prints. All the best in the challenge and thank you for entering. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your breakfast and birthday cake sounds yummy Pen.
    As for your card I love how you've created your background and your black inking works so well on the red. A beautiful card.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, like the use of the gelli prints, the black stamping is really effective.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pen,
    Lovely card. Love how you created the background and you've used one of my favourite stamps - the allium. Good luck, love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen