Followers

Home

Wednesday, 21 September 2016

In the light of the Silvery Moon

Afternoon all - and how are you today? 

Well I hope. Getting back to normal now and done a bit of 
crafting this morning. 

But first a

 VERY VERY  BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FARRAN 
who is 6 years old today MY GRANDSON

NOW 

Here is my card for today....



I have followed Barbara Gray's Calendar challenge for this month

Using stamps and masks from Clarity Stamps.

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the 
following 

Challenges 


After our trip away to see Mum yesterday I went into the garden and 
found much to my surprise all these.....


I am so pleased that the canes have "worked" although we only have a few in the "right" 
place - there are other canes that have sprung up and are fruiting. 

So lovely to have fresh fruit from the garden. Although it was wonderful to have 
meals cooked while we were away - there is nothing better than getting 
fresh produce from the garden. 

This morning I have had a beetroot juice drink - picked washed and squished 
all within a few moments. 

Have a great rest of the day and I look forward to your visit when you can. 

Crafty hugs 

x  x 


9 comments:

  1. Hi Pen, yum rasps. Nice. Your juice sounds very healthy too.
    A super card, loving your scene. The bunny looks straight out of Watershipdown. The toadstools are lovely too.
    Beautiful inking.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen,
    oh what a gorgeous card, and your wonderful techniques you have used are ace.
    I love this very wonderful card.
    Happy Birthday to your Grandson Farran.
    great raspberries. Yum! Yum!
    Your blog always makes me hungry.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your rasps look yummy, and what a fantastic card, the deep colours are fabulous and I love the images, love it Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card for your little grandson Pen. I hope he had a wonderful day. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is lovely. I adore raspberries we used to have loads of canes in a previous garden. Good luck in the challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think your grandson will love your beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Pen, and I'm very envious of your home-grown raspberries. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your challenge is smashing, love the moon and toadstool colours ! Raspberries look tasty too ! x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen