Followers

Home

Saturday, 3 September 2016

Kaleidoscope Handbag

Afternoon all and what a day again. 

Feels like winter, I know that we are now into September but this is silly. 
However I am glad one can not control the weather and we would not 
live in such a lovely place if it was not for the sun and rain. 

Always (well it seems so) green. I did pick a bag of blackberries 
from the hedgerow this morning before the rain came. 

Here is my card for today. 

It is a Kaleidoscope Handbag Card




I started off with a Craftwork Cards Handbag and used my 
Cosmic Shimmer watercolour paints to paint in the flowers. 

I had a thought and made the strap in a multi- colour 

Added some butterfly peel-offs and a ribbon to attache the tag. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 





Thank you for popping in today and hope your day is going well.

Got Christmas cards to make over the next few days.... so going to be busy.

Apple and blackberry crumble is in the oven ---- smelling really rather good.


I look forward to seeing you and thank you all for your comments 
which are much appreciated. 

Crafty hugs 

x

5 comments:

  1. What a delightful idea to make into a handbag shape and love all the pretty colour combination. We were only remarking this morning that the blackberries are ripening up already though none in abundance yet for us to go and pick so crumble will have to wait a bit!
    Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge where your handbag will be entered twice. (Good job Sammy is not around or she would be wanting to borrow it!!) Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bag and the pretty design. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons challenge. Hope you join us again. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous handbag, it would go with anything!
    Just catching up on your posts, some wonderful creations. Hope you're feeling ok today and that the coming week brings you nothing but peace and pleasure. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pen,
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Blackberry and Apple Crunble sounds wonderful.
    I wish we had smell a vision blogs as yours would come out one of the tops for lovely food enticing smells I'm sure.
    Your handbag card is so very lovely and pretty.
    Great colouring also.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love the floral print you've created! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Ribbons!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen