Followers

Home

Saturday, 10 September 2016

Lavender butterflies

Good afternoon all

What a day - busy busy busy. 

Got loads to do and not enough time - so it seems but when I reflect on 
my progress I have made a good start. 

Nearly finished the Christmas cards for Mum 

Sat in the garden to have a cuppa while the sun is out. Den is working hard 
building a retaining wall for the garden. Looking good. 

Must think about tea but before I do here is my card for today. Carrots from the garden
but now having to use shop potatoes :( sad day.


I have used Hunkydory kit to make this and hope it meets with 
the 

It is a rocker card with 3 different layers.
Sorry the photo does not do it justice but think you get the idea.

L is for lavender  the colour and hope the L is for letters, will be the words of Just for you.
With the butterflies too.

Anyway will keep it short for today. 

Look forward to hearing from you again and thank you everyone who has
left a comment on my blog. 

I read all of them and it gives me great joy. 

Have a great weekend. 

Crafty hugs 

xx 

7 comments:

  1. A lovely card - such pretty colours.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Pen, very pretty colours and love the different tiers to it.
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your rocker card. Colours are just perfect. I'm going to a
    Hunkydory Workshop in a few weeks time. Can't wait to see what we will be making. The sun is shining after a day of none stop rain so I will be out in the garden later on. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge where your card will be entered twice. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love the design and pretty colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely Pen. The colours are so pretty. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a fab creation and pretty colours! Fantastic!

    Thanks for playing along with our Butterfly Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs
    Doris

    *GDT* Butterfly Challenge
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *DT* The Sketchy Challenges
    Kleido’s BastelStüble

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen