Followers

Home

Thursday, 8 September 2016

Off to the Zoo

Well a good afternoon to you all this Thursday

How are you doing 

Busy day for me again today had to go into town to the bank for Den this morning
and look for a new electric shaver for him. Mind field...think he will have to 
have a look at the new designs that are out there. 

Nearly finished making the Christmas Cards for Mum.... which I am taking down to 
her when we visit. 

But here is a quick card I made in between things. 


Needed to get my hands messy and get my crafting head on. 

I started off with a blank piece of white card.

Stamped with a "brownish" permanent ink the image of the Giraffes from Clarity Stamps. 


Then coloured in with various inks with the mask in place to protect the background

Then with masks and distress inks made the background having used the "in" bit of 
the mask to protect the animals. 

I added black to the eyes. 

Inked round the edge to make the picture pop and mount onto the 
dotty card blank by Craftwork Cards.  

My thoughts on this card is What men would like to do on a bank holiday - 
go to the Zoo or go on a safari.... thinking a little out the box ? 

I would like to enter it for the following

Challenges 



Hope you are all well and things are well with you. 

Interesting Mediation reading today 

"Womens silence is the lightning that warns of the thunder to come"

Made me think about how I deal with things - and that is to go silent. 
Think, think and think and boil.... certainly if I feel things are not right. 

But it takes a lot for me to "thunder" 

How about you? 

What are your thought on this. 

Well this is me done for now 

Hope to see you again 

Crafty hugs 

xx





10 comments:

  1. WOW a lot if work went into this gorgeous card... fantastic creation :) xXx
    Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! I really like the stamps and colours that you've used and Giraffes are one of my favourite animals, so this card is right up my street. Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just been catching up on all your beautiful creations and love the card boxes, thanks for sharing the measurements. Sorry that you are struggling at the moment. It does us good to get lost in our crafting and forget the world. Sending hugs, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Pen, this is such a fabulous card and wonderful strong colours too. Lovely giraffe images, unusual but your whole design is amazing, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, love that unusual image and gorgeous colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Takes a lot for me to blow but when I do, heaven help everyone. I put up with lots but only for so long.

    What a super card Pen, love the giraffe's, great background too.

    Hope all is well with you Pen? How's mum doing?

    Have a good weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this giraffe family, I've never seen these stamps before and must investigate forthwith! The softly inked background hills are lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this fortnight! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Thanks for joining in the Craft Barn Challenge, lots of luck in the draw. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!!! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Creative Inspirations! Good luck, Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen