Followers

Home

Friday, 2 September 2016

Roses for a birthday

Afternoon all 

Busy this morning sorting out things and looking at the rain again 
which is falling. 

Now it is sunny and getting quite warm

Sorted out Mums cards which she wants to give as a present for Christmas
today. Finally finished those + extras in case my choice is not to her liking. 

Taking them up to her's when we go to see her. 

Here is my card for today


Been working on Birthday and Thank you cards with my 
background AlteNew stamps. 

Stamped the Rose all over a blank white card 
mounted onto red card and onto a cream coloured card blank. 

Added a sentiment Happy Birthday from the AlteNew Label stamps

I have also used the Altenew inks. This card is nice a bright, and the fold of the card 
is at the top. A different way to present a card (maybe) 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges





Thank you for popping in today. 

Hopefully I will have longer tomorrow to chat. Den has been home again 
and I really can not get on with my crafting while he is here.

Have not even tried my sewing machine yet which was the plan. 
Do you know anything about Bobbin- cotton????

Anyway must dash. 

Have  good rest of the day

Crafty hugs 

1 comment:

  1. I love the colour you've chosen for this card, wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen