Followers

Home

Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Sleigh Dogs

Hi there how are you today? 

Been busy again for me today - dash into town which I will do again tomorrow. 

Busy making cards and here is my card for today. 


I have used the Creative Crafting world kit with a dash of Hunkydory

It is s a simple card to make 

Cut out square sheets of backing papers add snippets of black card from my stash to 
mount the backing papers onto. Added the topper again using a snippet of black card to make 
the image pop. 

Added Nuvo drops to the corners and added a Hunkydory Christmas paper bow.

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



Well I had hoped to go blackberry picking today but that will have to wait till 
tomorrow. Need to get the cards finished for tomorrow. 

Wonderful to hear such good feedback from people about my cards 
it really lifts me. 

Have a great rest of the day - think I may get out into the garden 
and see if there is any veg left. 

Thank you for popping in 

Take care 

Crafty hugs 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Pen, been on hols so trying to catch up.
    Lovely card, a super cute image, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Pen! Those doggies look like they're laughing :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! thanks for joining us at Christmas card challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who couldn't fail to love this image great card

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen