Followers

Home

Friday, 9 September 2016

Splats and Christmas

Well a very good afternoon to you all 
today. 

Where is the time going it is Friday already and nearly the weekend. 

Been looking for my Grandsons birthday present - he is into Lego Star Wars
what a mind field that is. 


Here is my card for today


I have made this card for the Seven Hills Blog to match their theme

I have used Altenew inks to stamp the splats over the page. The splats come from the 
My Favorite things 


Coloured a white card blank with green
Added a green edge to the card to bring in the colour for the sentiment 
into the card. 


And used Altenew Happy Birthday sentiment. 

I hope you like it and think it could be classed as a CAS card? 


So that is my quick card for today. Been busy still making Christmas Cards 
think I will have enough now -- just need to do the inserts. 

As it is Friday it is time to pop over to see Erica's and post an oldie 

Here is mine.... 


Seeing I have been thinking and doing Christmas thought I would show you this 
card which I made last year. 

Good to see - giving me more ideas for this year. 

I really do love stamping and creating my cards.

Best think about tea as the time is rolling on

Have a great evening and thank you everyone who has popped over to see me 
and to those who have left such lovely comments. 

Take care

Crafty hugs 

6 comments:

  1. Hello Pen, yes the days are whizzing by. Fabulous birthday card, love the splat stamps and great colours and design.
    Beautiful Christmas card for your oldie, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen and thank you for joining me in sharing an oldie today. Love your Christmas card Santa on his way and great shading.
    Great splat card too.
    Lego Star wars, gulp! That will be expensive. My two used to love Lego, got loads of it here but it is pricy.

    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two super cards Pen. The Christmas card is lovely. Santa looks great in the bauble. I love the splat card. It is great fun and lovely colours. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Pen, love the splat design and the ink colours you have used are lovely. The santa card is also lovely, have a thing for silhouette stamps.
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those brightly coloured splats - they work perfectly for the sketch challenge! Lovely 'oldie' card too, with that softly inked background. Thanks for sharing :) Esther

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is such a colourful card! Love the gradient in the ink splats... great way to use the sketch :)
    Thank you for playing along with our sketch challenge this month at Seven Hills Crafts :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen