Followers

Home

Saturday, 17 September 2016

thoughts of me

Good afternoon all - sorry I missed you yesterday
 
Will explain next week ..... news to follow....
 
I thought I would share with you one of my oldies and post it over onto
 
Erika's site.
 
Not got much time this weekend to blog nearly last night at 11 pm posted
 
Goodnight all and that would have been all.... silly thought I know
but sometimes there are too many more things to sort out.
 
I hope you are having great time this weekend and enjoying
all that you are doing.
 
Here is my card for today.....


 
It is an old  card using Clarity Stamps .... Must do another one some time as this Card just
flew out of my stall....
Well must dash nice to see you and
 
Crafty hugs
 
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Super oldie Pen, lovely design and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the stamps and scene you created
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty card Pen. The little scene is so pretty. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pen sorry I missed this at the weekend, don't know how. Thank s for joining me sharing an oldie. Love your scene. Your inky background works so well with the black inking on top. Fabulous card.
    Hope you had a super weekend?

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen