Followers

Home

Thursday, 22 September 2016

Together

Morning all 

A beautiful day here - sunny and warm. Got the washing out already. 

Nice to be back into a routine I have to say. 

So here is my card for today. 


I have used Little Claire peel-offs to make this card on a snippet of card stock. 
The end of a piece of card I had already used. 

Then added an alcohol pen for the colour. 

Cut down the image and used the orange pen along the edge
and mounted onto a white card blank and added lines. 

The card blank was an A6 size and I cut this one down to a square - the edge of the 
original card was damaged !!

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 


Challenges



An interesting thought today in my pad of meditation 

" when a certain person has a particular way of perceiving the world, seeing anything beyond that will not happen"

How true is that - 

I know that there are people who I know - only see things their way
and no other way. 
And it does not matter how much effort I put in to show a different 
way - they will not see it. 
I have now have to have an open mind - listen to them, it is their 
views not mine, their perception not mine, and it is my perception not theirs. 

I can see it in my cards I have to have them "perfect" and when I point out to Den a 
"mistake" he can not even see it. 

Do you find the same? 

Cakes to bake, trifle to make with the stale cakes, so best be going 

Have a lovely day and thank you all who have visited me - your comments are 
much appreciated. 

Crafty hugs 





8 comments:

  1. Love this card Pen! Those dogs are so cute and the CAS look is just right. My failing is being too much of a perfectionist (that's Virgo for you!) and often too hard on myself. I'll be round later for some trifle! :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic stamp Pen, love the colours you chose the orange squares at the corners give the feeling of depth

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card Pen and a lovely peel off. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Pen, great design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Pen,
    your making me hingry again with your mention of cakes baking.
    I can smell them now.
    Love this wonderful and bright card.
    The dogs are real cute and lovely.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry that should have read hungry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute image. great CAS card.
    Thank you for joining in our Black and White and one other colour challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had fun baking Pen?
    Love your card, that has been the weather here today, dreich!
    Love your wee dogs and the colour combination.

    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen