Followers

Home

Monday, 12 September 2016

Watership Down

Evening all - boy it is late for me to be writing this, but 
have not found time during the day. 

Busy making name labels for the Christmas cards today. Printing, foiling, cutting,
mounting onto mirri card all ready for Mum to choose the cards. 

Used my Minc foiler - do not use it that often but when I do I am so pleased 
with the results. 

Here is my card for today. 


Do you remember that painting of 2 bunnies I did some time back - never 
got around to using it until today. I used Clarity Stamps for the main rabbits using a mask 
too to create the background using different paints. Painted in the "moon" with acrylic paint. 

Added some black foreground detail using both Card-io and Inkylicous stamps.

Mounted on green card on a red card blank. Note the black edge to the picture 
to make it pop.


I think the song I can think of with this card is "Bright Eyes" from Watership Down.
always a moving film and of course the main reason is as there are rabbits. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the
following 

Challenges 





Interesting reflection / meditation quote today 

taking about Balance..... makes me wonder if I am "in balance" with my life
am I too one sided in what I do, not enough variety in my life. 

Den keeps saying I must get out more..... but I always find time to be 
in doors. 

However I suppose Balance is just round the corner if I try to find it? 

Now best be going 

Have a nice evening and hope to see you again. 

Crafty hugs 

x x 




12 comments:

  1. Oh Pen, this really is lovely! Watership Down is one of my favourite books and films (although I alway cry in the film!) and of course not too far from where we live. Ah, balance in life. Len keeps telling me to get out more - he thinks I spend far too much time in my craft room. And, I have to agree with him! But am not exactly gonna don lycra and go running around the local park - that's for sure!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Pen, such wonderful bright colours and super images, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Pen, such wonderful bright colours and super images, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful & so much detail :) xXx
    Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pen,
    what a brilliant card.
    Your inking is fantastic, and those bunnies are sure Watership Down I'm sure.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card and thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl September Card Challenge, best of luck, Mary xx www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card, thank you for sharing it with us at creative inspirations.
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love a fun scene creation! Very Fun indeed!!!
    Thanks for sharing you wonderful inspiration with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Please remember that in order to be eligible for the prize, you need to use Penny Black products.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen