Followers

Home

Thursday, 29 September 2016

X is for ......

Hi there how are you today? 

Thank you for popping in today nearly the end of another month - where does the time go?

Heavy rain again here last night but must get out into the garden to 
pick the raspberries. 

Here is my tag for today keeping with the theme of tags for The Craft Barn Alpha Challenge
(my theme I hasten to add not theirs) 

The letter this time is X - what a difficult one to think about but I had a bit of 
a brain storm and remembered something to do with Science. 

So here is my tag


I used one of my mopped up paint tags to draw the x-chromosomes on and used 
alcohol pens to colour in and drew in the strands of DNA.

Added the definition 

Something different today. 

Not a lot I can say about the tag really but hope it is OK

Saw this on the Hunkydory web site 



Another thought today is "always strive to work through every issue if you can"

I am not sure that I do that everyday. I find my time just going so quickly that I keep on 
turning round and another month / year has gone. 

However so long as I do what I need to do, and I am happy what more do I wish for. 

No Village Hall Coffee morning today so have the morning at home. 

Got the Harvest Festival Meal on Friday evening - yes that is tomorrow see what I mean.
Think so far there are about 35 - 40 of us going. 
So no cooking tea tomorrow. 

Well best get on - sun is out at the moment so best get to pick any raspberries I can find. 

Have a great day and catch up with you tomorrow. 

Crafty hugs 
x


11 comments:

  1. Brilliant! A great idea for X. I love the Hunkydory quotation too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done thinking of that one Pen. I'd say you spot on! Enjoy your evening tomorrow. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stroke of genius with a word that everyone knows! Great tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! That is a great choice of word for your tag. I hope you enjoyed those raspberries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice of word and love your depiction. Fab quote too from Hunkydory!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a great choice of word. Love the way you have drawn the chromosomes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure how I missed this on Pen, but I simply adore it, especially since science is my thing. I love how you depicted those X chromosomes. Very clever use of the word, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That should have read "ONE," not ON. Forgot to mention I loved your expert advice joke, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great word to use, love your drawing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another new word and well portrayed. Thank you for joining in the Craft Barn Alpha Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great choice of word and perfectly illustrated.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen