Followers

Home

Wednesday, 12 October 2016

Autumn Butterflies

Afternoon all 

Busy morning with one thing and another. 

Here is my card for today 



I have used a Color Burst powders from Ken Oliver to make 
a selection of backgrounds on watercolour paper. 


I have used colours which I think reflect  Autumn colours

I then used an IndigoBlu butterfly stamp - stamping in black ink
then used a glitter pen to colour in the butterflies.  I am a bit restricted with 
Wildlife IndigoBlu stamps so hope butterflies are in order 

Then using various colours of card mounted onto a red card blank. 

Kept I hope to all the shades of Autumn Wildlife 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



Interesting meditation words today 

Balance

"it is not possible to live in balance if we have a closed mind"

I do try to keep an open mind, and not to judge those who do things 
different to me... although at times it is difficult .... when all I am trying to 
do is to keep "someone" safe.

Mum is going to be without a carer over the Christmas period - her choice - 
not mine - but there lies the worry. 

Anyway I must not have a closed mind to this... keep it open ... and pray things
will be OK

Remember to pop over to my 

Blog Candy 

Thank you for your time today and I look forward to your
visit again 

Crafty hugs 



13 comments:

  1. Beautiful pen such lovely colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Pen such depth and vibrancy in the colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bold colours Pen, beautifully designed too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful autumn colours here, and I love the painty background and lovely butterflies.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are incredible backgrounds and the finished card is amazing. I am in awe of all the layers, so perfectly assembled, as well as the gorgeous butterflies. Simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's lovely creation for our Autumnal theme so full of warm colours from the Brusho's, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Autumnal card Pen, great background colours for this time of year and the butterflies are fab. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in the IndigoBlu Blog Challenge. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. such beautiful backgrounds and butterflies with some lovely autumn colours on this card! looks like you're having fun with the powders. thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is really beautiful! Love it. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Butterflies are perfect hun, lovely card. Thank you for joining us at IndigoBlu this month, good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you mum really is ok but you had that gut feeling before anything happened.
    A stunning butterfly card, great background too.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful work Pen - I love the butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Indigoblu autumn wildlife challenge and good luck! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen