Followers

Home

Friday, 7 October 2016

Autumn Poinsettia, bow and buttons.

Well here we are again it is Friday....
another week is over (nearly) 

Time to share with you some thoughts and cards both new and old. 

First here is my card for today.



To make the background I used an ink pad with Orange colours and passed the pad 
over a piece of card. 

I then used an orange smoothie to ink through the stencil onto the background paper. 

I then mounted onto a deep orange paper onto a mauve card blank. 
Unfortunately the photo does not show the card blank colour very well. 

Added mauve shades of buttons to the sides of the card and added a bow. 

Ribbon from my stash of Crafty Ribbons bargain bags. 

Then final part to add a hint of sparkle to the flowers. 



I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the
following 

Challenges 



As it is Friday here is an oldie for over at Erika's
Sort of keeping with the theme of Autumn 
Made this about a year ago. 


Do pop over to visit Erika and see what others are sharing. 

Thank you for popping over to visit and I look forward to 
seeing you again very soon. 

Take care 

Crafty hugs 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Pen both of your cards are gorgeous, I love cards with trees on them and your oldie is superb, beautiful stencilling and colours on your first one, love them, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen love both your cards too. The first one again has a super background. A lovely autumn poinsettia.
    Great oldie too. Loving the trees, very autumnal.
    Thanks for joining me today and I hope you have a lovely crafty weekend.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two really lovely Autumn coloured cards Pen. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge at CRAFTY RIBBONS
    x Carol c

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card. I love the buttons and the way you used your stencil. Great choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen