Followers

Home

Friday, 21 October 2016

Autumn Trees

Afternoon All 

How are you today - well I hope and enjoying the day. 

I have been working on the next challenge over at Clarity Stamps for the Calendar challenge

Had to have a go a couple of times to try to get the trees right 

Followed the instructions on the calendar so I hope you like it


The words to the side I had to do twice as I was not happy with them. 

Interestingly there is a note in my meditation book today about 

Perfectionism !!!

How strange that should be the thoughts for today. I am sure the first lot of words 
would have been OK but not to me.

The quote says 

"Perfectionism, for me, is a form of dishonesty with others and with myself. It is an attempt to control how others see me" 

Not sure what happened yesterday apart from I was very busy and the day just went. 

So sorry not to have posted yesterday. 

Have a great day and see you tomorrow all being well. 

I would like to enter this card for the following 

Challenges 


On a good note before I go I will say Mum seems better now after her fright about 
being stuck in the bath. Now needs to get her money back !!! 

Well have a great day 

Crafty hugs 


7 comments:

  1. Hi Pen, Just popped by your blog after having contact with you yesterday and am enjoying your rambles.
    You certainly have the Autumn in your trees, beautiful.
    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful autumnal creation Pen love the words and the way you placed the trees

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning so beautiful pen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card pen, lovely colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really lovely card Pen. I'm glad to hear your Mum is feeling better. Congratulations on being a top pick at Allsorts Challenge. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely picture! Beautiful colours too. Didn't know your mum had been stuck in the bath (she wasn't that lady on the news was she?!) Good luck with the challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great vibrancy to your piece Pen.
    Good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen