Followers

Home

Sunday, 2 October 2016

Baby blue


Afternoon all 

I do hope you are having a nice weekend and this Sunday has been a good one. 

I have spent most of the day outside in the garden. Yes finally got out there. 

Weeding, doing the dahlias, planting bulbs and general tidy up. 

Now I am in cooking a roast so that is something to enjoy.

Nice surprise this morning I won the last weeks challenge over at Sweet Stamping Challenge 
so one happy bunny today.

Here is my card for this weeks entry to




I have used Little Claire stamp on white card. Coloured in pens and pencils. 

Used an alcohol pen around the edge and mounted onto snippets of blue card. 

Found a rather nice ribbon from my stash and added that around the whole card. Finally added 
nuvo drops to the corners. 

Just right for a baby boy 

Hope you like it. 

Here is something I harvest from the garden today. A Sunflower seed head. 

I mentioned a little while back about sewing "seed from the pet shop" 

and this is what you get. Just right for the birds in the garden. I could keep the seed for 
next year but think it is best to feed the birds. 


Have a good evening and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Will be back tomorrow with more of my rambles. 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Pen, lovely baby card, great little images.
    The birds will love this, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Pen, sounds like you got a lot done in the garden :)
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card - such a sweet image.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great baby card, love the little scene.
    Gosh you've got lots of sunflower seeds there.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fab card. I love the cute little scene. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card and images - I love the little scene you've created. This is just perfect for our 'Baby’ challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen