Followers

Home

Tuesday, 11 October 2016

Bats and pumkin


Afternoon all 

Hope to get out into the garden after lunch so here is a very quick 
blog today. 

I have several cards to show but will show this card 
for today.

Pumpkins and bats .... that was going to be difficult for me but then I 
thought I know just the thing....


Not a lot I can say about this card except it is a topper from Hunkydory.
mounted onto a card blank. 

Like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



I usually like to "make, construct my own cards" but those will 
follow in the next few days. 

Had a bit of a mishap with gilding flakes today !!! went everywhere - have you 
had the same problems... sneeze or get a blow of wind and then all over the place.

Had to get the hoover out 

Very proud to say I was in the top Design Team selection this week



Have a good day and look forward to 
seeing you again soon. 

Crafty hugs 


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on having your card picked Pen! This is a fun Halloween make. Bright and happy. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Pen, and your card is fabulous, great fun card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun card Pen, thank you for entering The Craft Barn Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super fun Halloween card, loving all the different elements.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen