Followers

Home

Friday, 14 October 2016

Christmas bauble

Morning everyone and here we are again on a Friday. 

Thank you to those who left such lovely comments yesterday about laughing
I have to say Jenny yes both Den and I had a chuckle with the "sock thingy" 

Yesterday evening we both had a big laugh when a programme Den likes is 
coming back on the TV but on a Wednesday - we both said together - "what on a Wednesday" 
 just like the Monty Python sketch... if you remember? 

Anyway here is my card for today 

I have been making a selection of Christmas Cards for my Cousin to choose a design she likes. 

Here is one I made. 


I have used Clarity Stamps for this and a stencil 

First I placed the stencil on a white square card blank - inked in blue just lightly to 
create the bauble.

Then stamped in black the images. Added yellow to the background and then a
blue shade of alcohol pen around the edge to bring it all together. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 





Just as a little extra something today .... here is an oldie I made over a year ago. 

Have to say I just love the sentiment !

Friends are Flowers that never fade !!

Although my very very best friend died of cancer 8 years ago I miss her but I remember 
her always, there are times I wish I could say "such and such" and have those laughs we use to have
but I am grateful that I had some wonderful times with her. 

Just phoned Mum and she is very down and I feel quite low myself now - with worry - 
so I have said how I feel, I will now go for a walk into the fresh air and remember those 
good times. 

And think I will put on some bread to bake - nothing better than fresh bread smell :) 


Remember I can not change how others feel only myself. 

Have a great day and look forward to hearing from you with your thoughts too. 

Crafty hugs 

x x 





7 comments:

  1. Two absolutely lovely cards Pen. The Christmas card is a real beauty and what a lovely sentiment on the second. I hope your Mum's mood lifts again soon. Enjoy your walk. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always difficult having elderly parents to look out for, but I hope your mum's spirits lift soon and a walk sounds just the thing to lift yours. Two lovely cards Pen, the Christmas one is beautifully designed and your second one has a pretty scene and colours, lovely sentiment, take care, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card!! I love the bauble background with this beautiful image!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Christmas Card Challenges!!
    Debbie (CCC DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the scene in the bauble

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card and image thanks for sharing with Creatalicious Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super oldie today Pen, sorry I was MIA. Great scene.
    Sorry to hear also you haven't been feeling great, hope your mood is better now?
    You're Christmas card is stunning too. Loving the black scene against the soft blue of the bauble. Nice.

    Take care, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with let’s celebrate” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen