Followers

Home

Sunday, 9 October 2016

Cyan Butterflies

Evening all 

Just a very quick post tonight only just got in from seeing 
my daughter Claire and the family. 

Lovely afternoon out. 

Here is my card for today..... just right I hope for the 



I have used a Craftwork Cards Window frame card which Checkered pattern 
for the Window box. 

Added a variety of snippet Butterflies which were fluttering around in my stash
 having used a Cyan colour to colour the background. 

Added some snippets of peel-offs around the edges 

I hope you like it and would like to also add it to the 
following 

Challenge 


Thank you for coming over to see me 

Will chat more about my visit to Cornwall tomorrow when I have more time

Take care 

Crafty hugs 

7 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! This is a beauty. I just love those butterflies all a flutter. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge where your card will be entered twice.
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Pen, beautifully designed, the embossed card is lovely and those butterflies are gorgeous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen,
    what a very brilliant card, and all those lovely butterflies are super.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful butterfly card, great for the snippet challenge.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful collection of gorgeous butterflies.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fabulous Pen! Those butterflies look set to flutter away, so realistic!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is pretty Pen. Love all your butterflies. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen