Followers

Home

Sunday, 30 October 2016

Den's Birthday

Afternoon all 

Hope you are having a good weekend and that you are doing all that you wish. 

It is Den's Birthday tomorrow so we are off shortly to get a Chinese Takeaway meal 
got my list, and probably have enough for tomorrow too. 

Made his card yesterday which I will share with you today.




I have just got a new machine which will cut out letters and numbers.

So I used up snippets of paper to make the design. 

Added foam pads ( not a usual thing for me) to add dimension to the card. 

Mounted onto a Kanban Happy Birthday foiled card. 

So pleased to have used up a few snippets of paper from my huge stash of bits.

Never seem to get any lower I have to say. 

So hope it is ok but would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge 


Will be baking cakes tomorrow for Den so hope I will not burn the cake like I did 
yesterday. Got a new seal on the cooker and guess what it cooks hotter now!!

No loss of heat through the door. 

Well be back tomorrow. Thank you for popping in and take care. 

Crafty hugs 

xx  


6 comments:

  1. A fun card for your hubby's birthday. Enjoy your Chinese takeaway. That's what we're having tonight too - a break with my diet. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, happy Birthday to your hubby. Hope you enjoyed the Chinese

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card and great letters too. I hope you enjoyed your Chinese takeaway.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card Pen! Hope that Den's Birthday goes well - many happy returns to him!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Den on his 60th birthday a fun card he won't be able to forget this birthday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the baking went well?
    A great 60th birthday card.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen