Followers

Home

Thursday, 27 October 2016

Doodling

Afternoon all 

Thank you for popping in today to see me. 

I hope you are well and enjoying your day. 

I have been trying something different again today


Then using an IndigoBlu stamp stamped in black onto white stamping card. 


Then the fun -- spent the morning "chilling out" colouring in, using a various selection of 
pens. 

The challenge is about Monochrome so I went with shades of black and grey.


Added bibs and bobs from my stash, ribbon, heart, and a few more bibs and bobs. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge


Thank you for looking and I hope you will pop back tomorrow

Crafty hugs 

7 comments:

  1. It looks lovely and I'm sure it was fun and very relaxing to do. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work the monochrome is very effective

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely way to relax Pen. The card is beautiful. Thank you for joining in with this months IndigoBlu Blog Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very striking and theraputic too. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super monochrome number Pen, great use of your stamp.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful way to use this stamp pen...beautiful work. Thanks for joining the indigo blu challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen