Followers

Home

Thursday, 6 October 2016

E is for ......

Hi there - and how are you today? 

Thank you for coming over to see me today, and a big thank you to 
everyone who has left such lovely comments on my blog. 

I have been up to the village hall this morning with my cards and was asked if I had a 
Christening card .... so a rummage through my stash and I found one suitable for 
children who are from 9 years and under.

So glad I had something suitable. 


Well here is my card / tag for today.

I wanted to keep with my theme of using a tag for these challenges over at The Craft Barn
and try to keep with the theme of nature. 

So here it is


I used a  white tag and inked with the multi-colour pad all over the tag. 

Then used a Clarity stamp trees stamp using Altenew Evergreen ink 

So E is for Evergreen ....



Well it is my Grandsons birthday today he is 17 years old where does the time go.

Hope he is having a good day. Will catch up with all the news on Sunday when we go to 
see my youngest daughter.... 

Here is the card I made for him.... 


Well that is it for today me thinks 

Thank you for popping in today and I look forward to 
seeing you again soon. 

crafty hugs 

x x 

19 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous tag Pen and a lovely card for your grandson. Sounds as if you're enjoying your day. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is perfect for a gamer. Spot on. My two live on their game machines. I've love it if they'd spend more time off them but as teenagers grunting is the alternative!

    Loving your evergreen tag, just perfect for the brief. The background is lovely.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is perfect for a gamer. Spot on. My two live on their game machines. I've love it if they'd spend more time off them but as teenagers grunting is the alternative!

    Loving your evergreen tag, just perfect for the brief. The background is lovely.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a lovely feeling of depth to your tag. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been intending to visit for days, but life got in the way. I knew I simply HAD to stop by today. I love the tag. I like both the word you chose AND the beautiful trees. They feel so elegant with all the layers.

    Wish your grandson a happy birthday, too. Hope he enjoyed it and the great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, gorgeous and stunning. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. both cards are fantastic but I love your creativity on the first card :) xXx
    Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag, thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Alpha Challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the greens you have used on your tag and the sense of perspective you have achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tag, love all those greens coming together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. E is for excellent! Love your tag! Thanks for sharing with us at Ike's World Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your evergreen tag - great mix of greens!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cards Pen. I really love how you did the evergreen one with those stamps - FABulous. I hope your grandson loved his great card. I know what you mean about the time flying past !!! :-)
    Thank you for playing along at IKEsWORLD Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great word to use on your tag, and also to stick with your nature theme.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely tag, yes it is a good idea to stick to a theme or look in the challenge so at the end you get something cohesive. Loved your grandson's birthday card too, perfect for these teenagers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A lovely tag for the dictionary challenge and a great card for your grandson too x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another lovely tag. Evergreen is a great choice for the E word and the many greens on your tag look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely to see evergreen tree stamps used for something other than Christmas! A great tag.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen