Followers

Home

Saturday, 29 October 2016

Harebell, hoops, horses and butterfly .....


Morning all

First thanks Meg for your heads up on being able to enter a challenge for my 
card yesterday. All done :)

Here is my card for today.


I have used snippets of card for the background - one of my mopped up backing papers.

Stamped with a new stamp I have with distress inks making hoops over the background. 


Then cut down the paper to a square shape and added with a smoothie more ink around the edges

Added a "snippet" butterfly and then 3 Craftwork cards flowers with glitter in the center. 

Thought it missed something - oh yes - a sentiment. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



Thank you for coming over to my blog today

Hope you have a great weekend. 

Crafty hugs 


Oh and here is an oldie for over at Erika's


This is stamped "horse" onto Stampboard and then etched out the white. 

Coloured with Pans Pastels and framed. 

Hope you like it something different this week 

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering how the horse came into it!!! Firstly love the butterfly card and that circles stamp is brilliant for the hoops. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge where your card will be entered twice.
    Secondly just love the horses head. Haven't done any scrape boarding for ages. Must turf it out again. Thanks for the reminder. Too many crafts too little time!!
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie this weekend. Loving your picture, the horse image is beautiful.
    Your bubble card is great too.

    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely makes Pen. I love the bubble stamp and your etched horse is beautiful. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen