Followers

Home

Sunday, 16 October 2016

Lion flowers

Morning all 

Well it is a lovely day so think I will be out in the garden today. 

Here is my card for today



 which I have tried to keep with the colour theme 
from Seven Hills Blog 


I have used several stamps from Seven Hills those being 

Baby Zoo  for the lion which is stamped in black ink and

 the hearts in dark shades of green/blue 

and the flowers I used 2 stamps from the Altenew Mini Blossoms stamps

I used shades from the last colour theme having first made the back ground 
with a hill on a snippet of white card which I had in my stash. A bit of a small piece but 
thought that it would make the lion look bigger. 

Stamped flowers around on the scene and then stamped the sentiment 

Mounted onto snippets of black and white pieces of card which were all off cuts onto a white card blank. 

I hope it meets with the criteria and would like to enter it 
for the following 

Challenges 



Have a great day and see you again tomorrow

Crafty hugs 

x   x



8 comments:

  1. Started off lovely then poured here so gardening is off today. Gorgeous colours on this card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've used our challenge colours to make such a gorgeous and dramatic night time scene! It's also great how you've used different stamp sets together to get the look you wanted - very creative! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seven Hills Crafts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the silhouette, such a great scene with the flowers. Thank you for joining us at the Seven Hills Crafts Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, I love the silhouette stamp you've used.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of snippets for this zoo-per card! LOL!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely silhouette Pen and very pretty colours. Barb xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Pen and the silhouette is fabulous with the background you created. Love it!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful colour combo Pen, loving the surrounding floral background.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen