Followers

Home

Friday, 28 October 2016

Mans best friend

Afternoon everyone and thank you for popping in today

Here is my card for today. 


Printed off the topper from one of my CD's today just for a change, tried glossy paper first not good so ended up using some photo paper. Much better.

ps ... The CD I used was from Pollyanna Pickering Best of Breeds 

Then mat and layered onto a card blank, added a backing paper. Sentiment and ribbon from 
my crafty stash of ribbons. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



Do you find that the day just disappears before you know it? It is like that with
me at the moment. And Mum asks each time I speak to her "and what have you done today"

Just pottering doing this and that .....

Interesting reading today - about our "unconscious mind" all about giving us information  that we need in order to live as fully as possible. Goodness.... would not like to be in my head at times
with the "stuff" that is going round in it. Especially in the middle of the night. 

Do you find you have a "brain wave" in the middle of the night like me? 

Thought this sums up me to a tee today.... 



Well I suppose I best get on or it will be another day gone. 

Thank you for your visit and I love to hear from you and a big thank you to 
everyone who leaves a message.

Have a great day

Crafty hugs 

x x 

9 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely Pen. A really lovely image. I'm pleased to say I haven't had any night time brainwaves recently. I'm sleeping well again now and long may it last. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Pen love the image you could also enter this into the challenge at http://cdsundaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welome to CD Sunday and thank you for joining in our challenge with your lovely card. What a handsome fella.
    Good luck.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and what a wonderful smile on that dog's face. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely doggy - what CD is he from please? Sometimes an image really needs photo paper. Thanks for joining in the CD Sunday Challenge.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely doggy card, great picture of him smiling,
    Thank you fir joining us at the CD Sunday challenge
    Margaret
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this image.....please tell me which CD this handsome chappy is from. A great card. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous card, such an adorable image.
    Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a delightful image a very lovely card Thanks for joining us At Crafty ribbon Challenge love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen