Followers

Home

Wednesday, 26 October 2016

Mountain bike


Morning all and thank you for popping in to see me today. 

How are you today? Well I hope. 

I thought I would share this card I made yesterday from Hunkydory for an order I have
for a mountain bike !!! 


It is a decoupage kit but I like to just stick the layers on top of each other without the 
pads so that it can be posted as a normal card.  I started off with an insert which I cut down and then 
layered the bits on top of the picture. Then used various snippets of card to mat and layer onto 
a white card blank 

I find "my friends" like that - as they are not too keen on "thick" cards.

I have used it for the following challenge 


with a bit of tongue in cheek as the question may be is it a vehicle but it is something that is
used to transport people.  So this is V is for Vehicle :) 

Interesting Proverb today

"She who eats modestly with never need doctors" Japanese Proverb

I heard on the radio this morning about a Celeb getting a chicken bone stuck in her throat. 

Have I checked out what is going into my body lately? Well I do try to eat fresh food especially if it 
is out of the garden. 

Not too much salt or sugar 

BUT 

I do eat too much chocolate, I know I do, but I do also know that I eat chocolate in time of 
stress !

Now that I have written that down I realise I must look more closely into what goes into my body. 

How about you? 

Thank you Jenny L for your tip on a blog to enter yesterday 

Have a great day everyone and I look forward to your visit again tomorrow 
all being well. 

Bit of crafting to do today.... 

Crafty hugs 

x x 






9 comments:

  1. A super vehicle card Pen. Enjoy the rest of your day. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I rarely eat chocolate though I love it but put on weight much too easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card! Thank you for entering The Craft Barn Alpha Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - of course a bicycle is a vehicle! I try and eat healthily, but occasionally I have to have a bag of crisps! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with your incredibly gorgeous bicycle. It is fabulous. I am also a big fan of mailable cards. I've seen some where the person added everything but the kitchen sink and it became nearly impossible to mail them. I like that you keep them flatish.

    I use herbs from my garden to flavor my food, but I don't always eat healthy like I should. I have a love of ramen noodles and ice cream. What can I say?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pen, I just eat too much of everything. Seriously I need to cut back and lose some weight but it all tastes so good!
    Loving your mountain bike card and just perfect for the brief you were given.

    Crafty hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not too keen on thick cards either so this is a perfect look for me! Great page for the V challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A bit of chocolate into the body is good for you, it makes you happy. I bought a bag of dark chocolate puddles with ginger from Hotel Chocolat recently, highly recommend those. One little chocolate button does no harm.
    Back to the card ...... I think the word choice fits the image well. Nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great choice of word and a lovely image to illustrate it.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen