Followers

Home

Tuesday, 25 October 2016

Nativity

Evening all 

Bit late but as I missed yesterday I thought I must get onto my blog and say hi.

Thank you for popping in. 

Been a good day been into town today although it was double the distance this week to get into
town as the main road is closed and I refuse to go the very narrow country lane, when the 
main road is closed. Its not me - not wanting to drive the road - which is fine - it is the 
other drivers on the road. 

Will one day get a few photos of the road just to show you what I mean - it is very much single track
and with a step edge into the fields below and no passing places.

I thought I would share this Christmas card for you today. 


It has Todo die manger cut out of black card and stamping of the Wise Men and Star from Clarity Stamps to create this card. 

I have made a sun from a mask and added hills of sand using just one colour 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



Best dash now as Holby is on and do not want to miss it.

Crafty hugs 

x x 





15 comments:

  1. Lovely traditional Christmas card Pen, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely nativity card Pen the sun and hills blend beautifully with the stamp and die cut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen,
    what a very gorgeous card.
    I love your fab inking of this and the really great scene.
    You could enter the Rudolf challenge with this.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, I love traditional cards at Christmas and this one fits the bill perfectly.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mm Pen I get what you mean about roads of that ilk. Saw them in UK and we have some of them here too. I do love these silhouette dies and you've certainly used them skilfully with the Sandhills and other highlights of sponging.. a true Christmas card! :D
    So delighted to be GDT member for Rudolph Day Christmas Challenge, thank so much for sharing with us your creative inspiration.
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful card, very inspiring. I love the contrast which gives a delicate background and black silhouette of dies.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the silhouettes against the lightly coloured and masked background - beautiful! thank you so much for playing along with us this month at the rudolph days challenge.
    linda
    rudolph days challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely nativity card, great combination of die cut and stamps. I like the subtle colours of the inking as well.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely traditional card with the silhouette nativity scene

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sharp card...love this! Great design.Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your nativity Christmas card Pen, the touch of colour in the background is so subtle and works so well with the black of the main feature.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So soft and pretty! Very nice card, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges and good luck!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the soft background! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous design! :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen