Followers

Home

Saturday, 15 October 2016

Pink Kitty

Bit of a late one this evening .....

Not sure where the time has gone today but that is OK....

that is life so here I am writing my blog before Casualty starts in an hours time. 

I have been playing with bibs and bobs today and here is my card with a theme of 

PINK



I found some Craftworks card stock and cut it down to fit a Craftworks card blank



Then cut up another section to fit a bit of shocking pink card. 

Mounted a strip of Red Kitty ribbon to the bottom of the small topper cards
mounting onto the main card. 

Added a lace bow made from Crafty Ribbons stash 
and finally added a few sentiments to bring the card together. 

Was missing something - OH yes - a butterfly. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



Thank you for coming over to view my blog today. 

Have a great rest of the day and I look forward to your visit again. 


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shades of pink and love the ribbon.
    Thank you for joining our 'Pink October' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Pen, great design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely shades of pinks which are just perfect for our theme this week Pen, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and beautiful card Pen!
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts Pink week!

    I'm having a Candy & Challenge at my blog Leikkaan, theme is birthdays with numbers, welcome;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely pink card today Pen. Lots of different textures.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen