Followers

Home

Monday, 3 October 2016

Poinsettia Christmas

Afternoon all 

Hope you had a good weekend and you enjoyed the sunshine like we did here 
in North Devon. 

Again another nice day here - dashed into town this morning so here is 
a card that I made last week. 


I got out my eBrush again and used several different shades of red 
and sprayed the background through a stencil of cut out poinsettias. This was something
in my stash which I was not sure how to use..... 


The start of the background paper on a scrap of paper.....


Cut down the background paper and mounted onto a snippet of red card from my stash,
then onto a white card blank. 

Then added one of the poinsettias with Tonic glitter in the center. 

Added Happy Christmas with stars and lines on the topper. 

Finally added nuvo drops to the corners. 

So I have made this from very little but snippets of card and flowers. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges




Well the garden is calling me now. 

Posted off my Grandsons birthday card which I will show you after his birthday. 

 Must try to loose some weight - it is creeping up and I am not sure 
how to loose it. 

Ok I know, eat less, do more exercising, and drink plenty of water. 
But since I have not had my horse - my weight has gone up. 

So any good ideas let me know ..... 

Have a good day and will be back tomorrow 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

6 comments:

  1. As for loosing weight Pen me too. I try and have a glass of water every time you think you're hungry, then it's more exercise and smaller portions. I know exactly what to do but I haven't the will power to carry it out just now.
    Loving your poinsettia card, the background is amazing. It gives such a great effect to your card.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen,
    what a very brilliant card, and such a lovely brusho background for the lovely poinsettias.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous festive xmas card! I need to eat less and move more too !! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow a fantastic card, love what you've done with the ebrush.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is lovely Pen. What a super background. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you clever sausage Pen - this is lovely! Err, about the weight - my old school pals and I usually say we could always chop a leg off! If you find out the genuine secret then let me know :)

    Lovely to see you in the Playground, sorry for being late, I'm playing catch up right now!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen