Followers

Home

Monday, 17 October 2016

Sepia Rose

Afternoon all 

Hope you had a good weekend and the weather was good for you. 

Was busy in the garden yesterday so today it is catch up time - doing housework !!!

Not my cuppa tea but there it is has to be done. Cakes are in the oven too. 

REMEMBER to join in my Blog Candy - finished today and draw tomorrow !!!

Here is my card which I have made. 


I have used Sheena Douglas Stamping card and stamped using a distress ink 
onto a Sheena Douglas Rose stamp. 


Then with a paint brush "just damp" drew out the colour over the image



To add a little more texture to the card I then inked random words around the edges



Added a bit more colour to the edges 

Mounted onto gold Mirri card onto a white card blank - thought the card blank needed a bit of 
colour. Added a ribbon from Crafty Ribbons Bargain bag, Nuvo drops on the petals, and 3 sequins 
to the bottom of the card. 

I hope you like this card I have used just one colour from this colour pallet :)


and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



Think it must be cuppa time now. 

Must try to give Mum a call in a mo - hope she is free - rather worried about 
over Christmas as she is refusing to have anyone there to look after her. 

Think I will have to take "one day at a time" and try not to worry. 

Well cuppa is calling 

Thank you for coming over to see my blog today and I look forward to 
your visit again. 

Crafty Hugs 

x x 

9 comments:

  1. Love the design and soft muted tones

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely card Pen. I like the sepia tones and the words frame your rose beautifully. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done and thanks for entering our crafty ribbons challenge too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, lovely design and colours, love it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw this is one of my fav images at the moment,
    Love your card
    Thank you for joining in at crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really pretty Sepia card! Thanks for joining in at crafty ribbons!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the soft tones you've used on this card Pen.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaaah lovely and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen