Followers

Home

Thursday, 13 October 2016

sparkle shine circles and squares

Morning all and thank you for popping in today

DO NOT forget to look at my Blog Candy

Here is my card for today which I had been working on yesterday. 

Circles and Squares is the theme



I started off with a stencil from Clarity Stamps and "stuck it" to a sheet of 
sticky paper. 

Then used gilding flakes to cover the whole of the area still sticky. 

Mounted it onto a piece of paper and then took off the stencil.... that was a bit
difficult - stuck down rather well !!!
Then got my glitter and rubbed over the areas that were still sticky and not covered with 
gilding flakes. 


Polished up the image and cut down into a square
Mounted onto various sizes of white and black card and finally onto 
a white square card blank.


I hope you can see the shine and glitter on this card.... the flowers really pop in the 
sunlight. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 





It has gone very cold here today first thing but I see that the sun is now trying 
to shine. 

The reading today is about laughter.... when was the last time you had a good 
big belly laugh. 

Sometimes I find there is not much to laugh about, especially when you listen to or watch 
the news. 

So maybe today I need to find that laughter? 

How about you? 

Must get on and will be back tomorrow. 

Crafty hugs 




14 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Pen. I bet this was a tricky one to do or should I say sticky! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fantastic card... a lot of work has gone into this creation :) xXx
    Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow pen it's stunning beautiful colours hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card very striking. Thank you for entering the challenge and the best of luck.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty love how you have used the colour. In your project good luck in the clarity challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pen,
    what a very lovely and lixurious look to this wonderful card.
    It's fabulous.
    Now the last time I had good belly laugh was, now hold on to your belly.
    As me and my DH are getting older we find it dfficult to put socks on especially the hubby so I purchased a piece of equipment that helps you put your socks on.
    This is a footshaped piece of plastic on the end of a stick.
    So the first itme he used it he was sitting in a chair and sat with it between his legs well I can tll you I just crumpled up with laughter as it lookd so funny.
    Don't laugh so much now when he uses it as I'm used to the sight.
    Hope this gave you laugh and you could imagine it.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Pen; it must be super shiny and sparkly in real life. Fabulous. The stencil is a great choice for the theme this month. Thanks for entering the Clarity challenge, and good luck. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Pen, love the image and colours.
    I am so lucky to be able to laugh lots, It's te thing that sold me to my hubby when I first met him..he made me laugh and after 20 or so years he still does, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card for your Clarity entry Pen. Love your colour choice and this stencil is perfect for this month's theme.
    Thank you for joining in with us and good luck in the prize draw x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for dropping by the Fab 'n' Funky challenge with your fabulous card. LOVE the purple & copper combo. Hugs, Wends xoxo F'n'F DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Pen, a most suitable stencil for this month's Clarity challenge and you have captured the essence brilliantly. I can appreciate the fix you got into as I've experienced this too, when glittering up double-sided sticky! Best wishes! ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow loving the textures on this card Pen. Lovely.
    I have to say getting away from it all has worked a treat for my state of mind. Raring to go now!
    How long it lasts I dare not think.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pen this is a clever way to use the stencil for this month's Clarity challenge. Great colours too. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Pen,
    Love this really arty piece very much. Great colours too.Well done and good luck in the challenge. Love and hugs Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen