Followers

Home

Friday, 21 October 2016

spots and stripes

Me again 

Ekkkk been meaning to do this challenge over at Sweet Stamping Challenge 

and see I only have 30 mins 
to enter. Love entering these challenges over at Sweet Stamping :) 


Made this card earlier today from the scraps I had left from the previous 
challenge today. 

So here it is 


Stamped with distress inks and using stamps. Clarity stamp and Ultimatecrafts 

Scrap of stripy card stock and scrap of orange card. 

Hope you like it 


Catch up tomorrow 

xx 

1 comment:

  1. Just in the nick of time Pen, luckily I'm late with my commenting :)

    Such a lovely bright 'arty' card - I love the techniques you've used, brilliant on a horrible grey day like it is today. This is just perfect for our 'Spots And/or Stripes' challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen