Followers

Home

Wednesday, 5 October 2016

Story Time

Evening all 

How are you today? Well I hope. 

Been a busy day here today, baking cakes for Dens pack lunches. 

Washing the bed clothes and pegging out... lovely windy day although did 
have to dash out to rescue one of the sheets that took off across the garden !!

Sorting out my cards for tomorrow's Village Hall Coffee Morning 

So here I am with a quick card to show you while tea is cooking. 


I have used a rubber stamp Crisalis Classics by Christine Haworth
from Crafters Companion

Story-time Together.

Thought it would work for the Craft Barn Challenge - Books

Hope you like it. 

Will catch up with you tomorrow hopefully with a longer blog. 

Take care and Crafty hugs 



5 comments:

  1. Love the feel and sentiment of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a gorgeous card... I love the image & the background :) xXx
    Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Pen, beautiful colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Works very well for the The Craft Barn Challenge - thank you for entering and I love that stamp! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely image. Super background which gives the impression of the warmth of love between mother and child.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen