Followers

Home

Saturday, 22 October 2016

V is for .....

Afternoon All 

Hope you are having a good day and that the sun is shining where you are. 

Was very cold this morning I have to say, so have not ventured out yet.

First here is a tag for the latest challenge over at The Craft Barn Alpha challenge 


I coloured up the tag with a similar colour to a Vixen


Thought I would say how pleased I am to have been in the top 3 or 5 over the last few weeks 
for various challenges and also Won a couple of challenges too... (although I am still waiting for the "winnings" )





Winnings 




Just a little note yesterday was Friday (yes I know you know) but over at Erika's 
was Share an Oldie

So here is mine to join in the fun :)


This is not so much a real real oldie but one I made last year

Have a great rest of the day

Crafty hugs

x x


13 comments:

  1. A lovely tag Pen and a very pretty card. Congulations on your recent successes. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is beautiful Pen and what a gorgeous oldie.
    Congratulations on your wins, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning tag Pen congrats on all your winnings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pen, loving your foxy tag, great background too.
    A super oldie too, thanks for joining me this weekend.
    Loving your trees and the rainbow background.
    Hope you are having a good weekend?

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was super surprised when I read the definition of vixen, Pen. I guess it's because a vixen is a female femme fatale here in the states. I liked your definition better, and adored how you colored the beautiful fox. Your tag is awesome.

    Congrats on all your recent wins and that is a lovely older card that is still quite fashionable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag, and congratulations on all your wins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous scene with your vixen! Congrats on making top 3, it is so encouraging isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty tag. Congratulations on your recent success xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely tag Thank you for joining the Craft Barn Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great scene for your V tag, love those vixens.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on those recent successes, how lovely for you. The vixen scene is lovely, a perfect choice for V.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great choice of word and a beautiful scene to illustrate it.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen