Followers

Home

Monday, 10 October 2016

Wind turbines and Autumn

Afternoon all 

Had planed to write this earlier today but got rather delayed with 
Man to fix something on the roof of "Dens Shed" and then went in the garden. 

Just a little note ..... watch this space as I may have something for you 
as a prize .... will let you know more "if it arrives here first"

Anyway back to today's card. 

Colours of Autumn - just love the oranges, reds 


I have used a Clarity stamp onto white card, inked up with distress inks
and then used Derwent pencils to colour in more shades of Autumn. 

Added hills in the background using a stencil with shades of orange still on 
a smoothie which I used the other day. It always amazes me how much ink is 
still on the smoothie. 

Added a black edge with black card and then mounted onto a scrap of 
orange card left over from the other day. 

Added a ribbon from my stash from Crafty Ribbons. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the 
following 

Challenges





Here are a few photos of our journey yesterday travelling back from my 
daughter in Cornwall. We have a lot of wind turbines now .....




Probably cant see the "wind farm " in the last photo but there are loads of wind turbins.

Anyway it is that time of day now when I think I will have a cuppa
and start to get tea ready. 

As I say watch this space for a nice prize to a lucky winner 
from my blog .... think it was me who won....today 
but will not be able to go....

There is a little tease for you. 

Only to those in the UK I hasten to add....

Have a good evening 

Crafty hugs 



11 comments:

  1. Beautiful autumn card Pen the colours blend seamlessly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful autumn colours and a gorgeous bow.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very elegant card in lovely warm Autumnal colours, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Orange is one of halloween's colors so you could entry in Crafty Ribbons Challenge this week. Many thanks to join us and good luck from Christelle DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful stamping and colouring, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, finished perfectly, love it! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous stamping and wonderful autumnal colours. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super autumnal card Pen with perfect colours. Great photos too.
    Hope you had a lovely time?

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen