Followers

Home

Thursday, 24 November 2016

A different butterfly

Afternoon all and thank you for coming over to see me today. 

Would like to welcome my latest follower Sonia lovely to see you 
and I look forward to your comments. 

Well I have been sort of in a bubble today doing all sorts of things 
watching TV and making bibs and bobs. 

So here is my card for today. I remembered I had the Hunkydory Flutterby collection and 
there was a shaped card in the collection. 

So with Navy in mind here is my card. 




Really simple all I needed were a few foam pads and a little glue. 

I hope you like it. 

I would like to enter it for the following

Challenges 



I would like to wish all a Happy Thanksgiving Day


Very cold and windy here today.... but warm in doors. 

Got to say that I do love my daily blogging time with you. It helps me keep 
focused. However I am sure I should be doing something else - like housework. 

Will keep that for the weekend. Washing is done almost daily although there are only 
two of us. Should have done the washing today as it would have dried lovely outside
although it may have blown away. 

Best get on with my card making for the Village Christmas Fair. 

Have a great day 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

4 comments:

  1. Wow love your butterfly card Pen. Stunning.
    I avoided the housework today too, some days you just have to take a day off!

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning butterfly Pen , gorgeous colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Pen. Superb entry. Thsnkyoy for fluttering by my challenge again where your card will be entered twice. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen