Followers

Home

Saturday, 19 November 2016

Blast from the Past

Morning all and thank you for popping in today. 

I hope you are all ok and well. 

What a strange night, hail, thunder and lightening. 

I was thinking about the latest challenge over at Clarity Stamps Blast from the Past

Now the stamps which I use every year are these on my card. 


I have used the Manger stamp without the words for this card. 

Added the 3 wise men and the star. I have used the Misti stamping tool 
which helps to get an even pressure and colour over the white card blank. 

If you are not totally happy with the black you can ink again and not worry about 
movement of the stamps giving a ghost image. 

Then I used the Clarity blending mat to make the background using Clarity Brushes. 

Final step to mount onto white card blank. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge 


Still working on my material pine cones    😀  😇


Have a great day and I look forward to seeing you again 

Crafty hugs 

x x 



10 comments:

  1. Wow pen this is stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a stunning card... love the design :) xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen,
    what a very super card and your design is ace.
    Wonderful inking also.
    Love your superb material cone.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work good luck in the clarity challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this silhouette nativity scene, and your inky sand hills background looks great.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely composition Pen, and great that you've started making your Christmas cards too!
    Thank you for joining in with us again and good luck in this month's Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous Pen, lovely design and i like your pine cone.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous, Pen. Love this latest pin cone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful traditional Christmas scene on your card Pen, loving the pine cone too.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great composition Pen. It's relatively simplistic and yet so effective. I love it. Thanks for joining the Clarity challenge again. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen