Followers

Home

Tuesday, 22 November 2016

Bling it again

Good afternoon all 

Hope you are well and the rain has not affected you too much. 

Bit of a nightmare getting into town today with mud on the roads - can see where the rain 
had been yesterday. Our road just down the lane was still like a river this morning
fortunately not too deep. 

I have had another go today making a card for the Craft Barn Challenge


This time I have kept hopefully to the colours. 

I have used a new Hunkydory Little Book topper, cut it down but made
sure I kept the Butterfly at the top. 

Mounted onto a turquoise snippet of card onto the white card blank. 


Then to Bling it UP I added coloured sequins purple, turquoise, and green and 
added pearls to the flowers. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge 


Anyway I best leave it there for now. 

Got to say it is rather cold so sitting here with a thick long cardie on. But what should I 
expect at this time of year. 

Think it must be cuppa time 

So will say bye for now and take care. 

Thank you for your comments over the last few days really love 
hearing from you. 

Crafty hugs 

x x 



3 comments:

  1. Stunning card Pen, beautiful colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and beautiful topper-we had non-stop rain all day yesterday fine today but raining again now!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and thank you for joining the Craft Barn Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen