Followers

Home

Monday, 21 November 2016

Butterfly Bling

Good evening and thank you for coming over

I do hope all of you who are in the UK like me are safe and not flooded. 

We are having terrible weather even making the National News. We are ok being on 
"stilts" so to speak with our Log Cabin, and we are on high ground. 
I gather nearly all the road around us are like rivers. 

I have made this card today as I like Blue.


I have used a Navy card stock onto white card. Used a cut down piece of paper from
Crafting World of Crafts - just love the pattern. 

Then used Hunkydory topper and butterflies. 

Had to bling up with sequins in dark blue. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges




Well must dash as I was going to enter this card for the Craft Barn Challenge and see
the colour is wrong - never mind will try again tomorrow

Have a safe and restful evening. 

Crafty hugs 

x x 




5 comments:

  1. Lots of roads flooded round here too when we went down to the village this afternoon. Very squelchy underfoot.
    The pond in the garden that were half empty on Saturday are now over brimming. Was thinking of inviting the ducks over from the play ground for a swim!! Love this card as well. Beautiful butterfly. Hunkydory is my go to embellishment right now. I love their Little books of design papers. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge where your card wil be entered twice. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Penn I hope you aren't too wet down there?
    Just started to rain up here been a lovely crisp dry but cold day here till now.
    A beautiful navy card, love the background and the beautiful butterflies too.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen,
    what a very gorgeous card and I love that wonderful paper used.
    We are not too bad in my part of Kent, but some of the fields are flooded from the over floo of the rivers.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pen, beautiful card, gorgeous colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve the topper and beautiful butterflies-sounds like a good plan to be on stilts and high ground-no rain for ages then all at once
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen