Followers

Home

Thursday, 17 November 2016

Christmas Baubles

Evening all 

How has your day been today, good I hope. Thank you for coming over to see 
me. 

Been a very wet and windy day here. Got soaked after the Village Hall Coffee Morning
had to change all my clothes !!! Maybe that is too much info 😀

Here is my card for today


I have used Card-io stamps onto a piece of white card. 

Stamped in various colours and images to create the picture added blue distress ink to the background

Added a sentiment. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges





Will let you know how to get the Emoji's onto your blog tomorrow all being 
well will do a print screen for you to view. 

Have a great evening. 

Roast beef is in the oven so looking forward to that tonight. 

Hope to see you again 

Crafty hugs 

x x 


9 comments:

  1. I do like the Cardio range of small stamps for making scenes up. Love this card and the colours. We got wet today too out shopping. It has been very windy all day. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the pretty ornaments.Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen,
    what a wonderful card.
    I love your very fab design of this.
    Those stamps look really wonderful and very lovely inking too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's lovely, I am sharing a card made with these in a few days time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Pen, lovely image and colours, beautifully designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cardio stamping Pen, love your flower and fawner with added baubles. A perfect Christmas card.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card design! Pretty card! :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card. Thanks for joining The Paper Shelter.
    Greetings, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen